Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Getting ready to welcome the lunar new year of the Wooden Horse, 2014


Today, 21 January 2014 - In the whole month of January 2014, I was very, very busy with work as well as preparing for the talks. Now that all that had been done, I felt happy that we had a great turnout and am going about my usual work as well as getting ready to celebrate and welcome the new lunar year of the wooden horse, 2014.

The first thing I did was the paste the "chun" on the house main door and then pasted the cartoon Chye Sen Yeh, hoping to strike TOTO S$10 million then can really become the "Keow Kar" laughing Buddha sitting on the Dragon Chair. LOL

We still have a few more days before the lunar new year and work gets busier such that my appointments had to end by 8pm on most days.

In the past, I used to get home by 5pm. Lucky me yah !!!

AH ! I also bought the individually wrapped mandarin oranges preparing to put them in the Freezer before Chinese New Year. Am starting work on second day of lunar new year. Yippie.

Note 1 : I went to the bank wanting to change new notes but was told to come back the next day. I then texted my relationship manager and asked him to mail me some red packets. You know ? I don't answer my calls except sms or whatsapp only.

Note 2 : I am featured in the ebook of Property Guru's Property Outlook for 2014. Download the ebook and read all about them.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg

Stay tune !     ^_^  (hope you like this photo of me) (selfie)



No comments: