Tuesday, March 18, 2014

This Keow Kar Laughing Buddha !


Today, 18 March 2014 - Hi ! How is your new year so far ? Good ? I hope……….well many sent sms or whatsapp telling me how the "Keow Kar Laughing Buddha" brought them many Good Luck !!! 

Of course, I am most happy to know that. This is because every single one of my Fengshui Queen Tip for the last few years had to bring Good Fortune to everyone who either read it because their friends circulated my powerpoint to them or because they attended my talks.

That was my main motivation and that is why each year, I have a bad headache trying to think what is the best to help people.


Their Stories:
1) One wife strike 4D on the house number and she was very very happy.

2) One man who had never won anything in his life finally won a prize at a shopping centre's lucky draw contest. He was VERY VERY happy and shared his joy with me.

3) Another family also strike 4D.

4) There are many more.

Overall, many had good things to tell me about this Keow Kar Laughing Buddha.


FSQ Tip : When you feel that your luck is running low then go on a vegetarian diet for 3 days. Then on the 4th day, you can see some results !!! Good Luck !!!! ^_^

No comments: