Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TODAY I BLOG !!!


Hi, today, is the first day I start to BLOG. wow......what a big word.

Let's start by talking about my past investments :

Two Scopes:
a) property
b) shares

Currently property is moving slowly......as less people start to buy them. However for me I have business.......I do go down to help people choose their properties and am kept busy with these.
Property prices will be slow for now the first half of year 2008 (yang earth) while for the next half beginning 1st August it will move. property agents will be busy and when they are busy so will I (ying water). hehe


My latest acquistion is a studio apartment in Bangkok, Thailand. Here is the pix above. it is my first overseas investment and my 3rd property owned in my own name and as I grew I realise that I need to learn and this time is about "foreign currencies". I look at sing dollar vs thai baht every day whenever I can so that I know what is the latest exchange rate.
As for the shares : there are plenty to talk about. Let's start with what I already own.
a) Golden Agri - 21,000 shares - going to sell soon.
b) Magnus - 510,000 shares - planning to keep for a while and see what the new management would do. in fact I intend to keep to 1 million shares. let's see how.
We talk tomorrow.





No comments: