Thursday, September 11, 2008

When one crises come n subdued and another happens

Posted by Picasa

Today, 12 September 2008, Friday, I went down to ubi office to do life readings.

DAILY THOUGHTS: Every morning, I would write a bit of my blog and then when home, would add more, edit and then post.

LYNN YAP BLOG: For the past 3 months, many read my blog and then on the 4th month when it was closed to clients only then many sms, emails to Google Group or even to my new email address at : masterlynnyap@fengshuiqueen.com

It shows many things : 1) we are moving fast pace and can be here today, the blog and tomorrow we are closed for clients only. hence nothing is permanent, my clients and that's life. so when it was free, you should appreciate and when it is now closed, it is even more precious to you.

However there is a catch : this blog can only have 100 readers and I am almost close to the first 100 readers. then what shall I do ? can anyone suggest ? write another blog ?

FENG SHUI: There was a time when I went to a clients house and on her dining table was Gardenia white bread. ooh.

DESTINY: Come for a life reading if you haven't. It is good to know about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses and then learn how to overcome them and also how to tackle your destiny.

SAVVY INVESTMENTS: When you have made your first million then go for the second and then the third. However if you are already rich then learn how to behave like a rich man or woman ok ? That is : don't run but walk with style. there are many more......tell you one at a time.

TIP:"we call this in fengshui theories, troublesome matters like the five yellow that is in the north sector this year"

No comments: