Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Feng is Wind - Can you feel the wind in your house ?

Today, 22 October 2008 Wednesday, morning went down to Ubi Area to check fs for office then to Heeren to check fs for a retail business. and I heard ubi office area per sq ft is now S$450/-

DAILY THOUGHTS: Many people still have "negative thoughts" about the current economic situation and these are the ones who will need to change their mindset. I hope they change them fast so that their own happiness can come.

And "happiness is a state of mind" where your mind is free of all anger, jealousy, worries and problems. Just remember that I have always said that : "Contentment is happiness"

However, it does not represent that we don't have any more drive or ambition. we still can have our goal that we wish to achieve however our mind has to be contented each moment along the way. that way, we will always be happy and smiling broadly. Cheers !!!
Oh!! many thanks to my clients who gave me more for their annual review for 2009, thank you, I appreciate. I will donate them away in Nepal. I heard that I would be staying at Hyatt Hotel as the rooms in Kopan Monastry are all fully booked and my room with my roomate is facing the Stupa !!!! yippy. I would be blessed every night when I sleep there for at least 11 nights. when I am back I would be very charged and ready to "cheooongg" for another year !!!

FENG SHUI: The use of "mirrors" in feng shui. By now I believe many of my clients know that I never like mirrors cause they can reflect things away. It can reflect health or wealth away or even romance. You want meh? No need to call me to do the feng shui, just place a big mirror facing your dining table - 6 months later the results will show ...........then you tell me. you got more food on the table or less.

DESTINY: For young couples, I advise you to get married as soon as you are ready. that way, you can speed your destiny up and maybe improve for the better.

SAVVY INVESTMENTS: Today, someone asked me how is my "chew chan" shares ? I laughed cause she knew which one is my favourite one. I told her I bought and then it dropped. bought again, dropped again. then bought 3rd time again drop again and I stopped buying.
When I sell my "chew chan" you better also sell. if not hold till they announce their annual results.

TIP"Wind can be good or bad - where there is fast wind there is faster wealth however wind can be bad too bringing about faster loses of wealth. Hence a good fengshui place is well sought after by many because all wants faster wealth and for wealth to stay"

No comments: