Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shui is Water - Do you have a pond in your house ?

Today, 23 October 2008 Thursday, I went down to ubi office for 3 readings. After work I went to visit my friend, Nancy who now works at Body Contour, Malacca Street.

DAILY THOUGHTS: The best thing to do right now is to invest some money in stocks. every month set aside some money and go in. the first is to buy those that you need to do an average selling price then later buy those favourite stocks of yours. everyone of us have a stock that never make us loose money.

When we go to shopping centres or to the bank there are cameras around and if taxis are going to have cameras too ? Well.....welcome to the world of "Period 9 Fengshui, 2024 to 2043" which is going to be about the "eye" or "hidden small cameras".

FENG SHUI: What is the real reason why many sought fengshui ? for most corporates, they understand about the fundamentals of fengshui where the "energies of the environment has to balance" and so they will engage their fengshui master and most would choose fengshui master that they feel is good or that they feel that that is the one whom they are comfortable with.

DESTINY: If you have fire element below your day pillar chances are that your friends would always make you angry and that they would one day betray you. It is hard to change because of your day element which can be fire, earth, metal, water or wood.

Life reading can be said to be about the 5 elements if you choose a life reading based on the "four pillars of destiny".

SAVVY INVESTMENTS: The market has its fall on 22 Ocotber 208, right timing. It is a day where the water element is the strongest. This is the one that I knew will come and happen. that is why when each drop from Dow, 500 points or the 777 points.... I knew the worst has yet to come because it wasn't yet even 22 October 2008.

Only when people call me and talk to me or that I hear from my clients then I know how bad the economic situation is.

I listened and then tell them my predictions for year 2009 so as to help them make better decisions.
I also advised them, not to worry cause they still have a job, good health and enough money to spend each month. And I told them : "You don't have a problem but why do you speak like you have a big problem ?" I dislike people like these and they will never be my close circle of friends.

TIP: "A pond of water collects qi and this is where the wealth will be activated whether or not the water is running"

No comments: