Saturday, October 18, 2008

The sound of objects matter in feng shui

Today, 19 October 2008, Sunday, morning, I went to visit my parents and then off to do fs for a condo at Jurong East.

DAILY THOUGHTS: I think for us, believers of fengshui, we are probably quite well protected during these period of crisis. The next few years are going to be difficult years so we will need to be careful in whatever we do, be it investments or at work. And don't find fault with people or things !!! keep quiet, can ?

FENG SHUI: There was a lady client who sms me just now saying that because there were big red ants at her house's main door yesterday and she striked 4D first prize !!! and that was when she asked me :"MLY, good or not har ?" I replied : "yes, very good" and true enough she strike. I just sms her : "Eh? I chun or not ?" hehe

My take on lottery is : I do not encourage however if your bazi is very suitable for it, I will help you make money from lottery. There was a male client who saw me in the house visit recently and I encouraged him to go keep a real rabbit. I hope he strikes soon then this couple will invite me back for yearly house review.

Personally, I enjoyed such visits. my longest record time for a house review visit is 4 hours. Every year, this couple somehow always invite me back for a review. They are not the only couple, I have many of such clients. You can see that I enjoy my work very much and have many repeat clients.

DESTINY: Some peopple talk too much and so each time they speak they create negative karma. hence it is important to watch what you say. Example: "I don't like this" and if you gossip about others, others will also gossip about you.

SAVVY INVESTMENTS: For those who bought "wood" industry stocks, hold on to them as when they report their full year earnings in early Jan, their share price should go up and when they also announce good dividends too. This may be the "window of opportunity" to get out of this stock unless you wish to keep for medium term. so exit time is : Jan 2009 and before our chinese new year.

Next year, 2009, we should bet on a different industry to make the most money from the Ox year. We, fengshui believers would have our own "mini bull" by buying the right stock in 2009.

22nd October - is not about share price dropping but rather events that can happen. Don't worry too much about this date otherwise it can give yourself "unnecessary" worry. this is not what I want. I just want you to be "cautious" on this day.

TIP:"like the sound of water in fengshui to attract wealth"

No comments: