Monday, November 10, 2008

Asia will have its history re-written


Today, 10 November 2008, Monday, I went to ubi office for meeting with my printer and then off to Kenkoo and then Thomson Plaza then home.

DAILY THOUGHTS: This morning, my blog went public and so far, so good. Yesterday afternoon I spent the rest of the day reading the Warren Buffet book that I had just bought and I discovered many new insights that I can use for my own stock picking.

LYNN YAP BLOG: Today, 3 people sms me for their userid and password for the new blog and I had to reply them that the new blog is "not ready". In fact, I have not even seen the new blog which is going to use wordpress yet. I don't know how it is that these people can get a "misunderstanding". I will continue to write on this blog till the new blog is ready and then I will stop writing here except every 1st day of the month.
FENG SHUI: When you meet fengshui masters ask them questions so that you can test if what he or she knows is more than you or not. maybe after reading most bits about fengshui tips, you already know quite a bit. Fengshui is not taught in courses and then you become an expert. it is a lifelong learning. that is why the longer he or she is in the business, usually the better. however, there can be a few exceptions where the fengshui master is "intelligent" or "creative" and the fengshui still works.
DESTINY: Sometimes when you meet a person and that person seem to give you that "cloud 9" feeling, it usually mean that you and him has got destiny. However within a year - must get married. This is because of the new influence of the new year that sometimes can clash with your marriage pillar then how ?

SAVVY INVESTMENTS: This year, 2008, the "five yellow" is in the NORTH and hence "bankruptcy" occuries in the NORTH. Next year, the "five yellow" is moving to the SOUTH and so banks or companies in the Southern Hemisphere or in the SOUTH may go "bankrupt".

This is looking at the world in 2009 from a fengshui perspective : you simply watch and see if I am right or not. then if this is the case, then we should not invest into Australian dollars nor New Zealand dollars now but to wait for the "big drop" probably around September/October 2009 and then enter.

TIP:"and it is all about money"

No comments: