Saturday, November 15, 2008

A blog is a diary written to keep my fs notes


Today, 16 November 2008, Sunday, as usual I went to visit my parents, chatted with them and then off to Ubi office to do one annual review for an old client.

DAILY THOUGHTS: I have heard that "higher end luxury" goods have lesser demand now while the "middle expensive" goods are "ok" (still got demand) especially in the states. This news kept me in "deep thoughts" as I was thinking about my clients who have customers from the states and how they are coping. I guess for now they should be ok and if their pond is still around in their offices, then the fengshui should work for them and give them new clients from other countries, this is how the fengshui works.

LYNN YAP BLOG: Thank you to the 100 precious readers as well as new readers who come and read. If you read is because you want to learn more about fengshui as well as to make yourself laugh ! then you are most welcome to visit my blog often.
My new blog has 35 registered members already.
A person's heart must be "big hearted" then you would be one who would be most compassionate to all. I am not so "big hearted" yet..... AND I care for MOST of my readers as I always wish to give them "good positive energy" so that even though economy is slowing down, we fengshuiqueen readers/clients/fans would STILL be alright.

DESTINY: Some of us have the destiny to make money from shares that is of the "fire" element while some can't. But sometimes, we can still do a deeper study to see how one can still make money from shares. It's tough, I can tell you and the only benefit I see is : it keeps one alert and something to do. Is "Fire" element (shares) your favorable element ?

SAVVY INVESTMENTS: Last friday, I entered another 10,000 shares. yesterday, I checked my purchases and realised that I bought my shares, mostly in October.
TIP:"this is my dairy for today and my fs thoughts"

No comments: