Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Live each day at a time and eat simply


Today, 11 November 2008, Tuesday, I went to do a house review at Joo Chiat area and then to Pasir Ris to do a house feng shui.

DAILY THOUGHTS: How is your day ? it rained yesterday and it rained today. Maybe you did'nt get wet because you work in an air con environment while I don't. My job usually involves going from homes to homes most of the time and sometimes I am in office. I recently also went shopping and bought a new pair of low heel red GEOX so that I can run faster and to match my red CHANNEL bag. I will still wear my GUCCI when I "party".

LYNN YAP BLOG: Yesterday, I had 708 visitors to my blog. I was like "wow" after so long still got so many visitors and more than the 400 visitors which I had initially when I first started. Looks like it gets better and better. Thank you so much for coming !!!

FENG SHUI: The fengshui tips that I often give are just part of the bigger fengshui. If you really want to learn more, you must attend a course by any fengshui masters and learn all "the different kinds of school of fengshui".
This is because some follow the "Compass school of fengshui" while others may follow the "Black Hat fengshui" or even the "Flying Star school of fengshui". some of my clients even told me what the other fengshui master uses and I will know how skillful they are.
DESTINY: Someone recently ask me if destiny is already fixed and can we alter it ? I said "yes". it is fixed at birth, the first breath you breathe and your destiny is already fixed and can be altered if you mixed with the right partner or marry the right person. Sometimes in life, after you marry the wrong one, your luck goes down, then how ? Feng shui can help.

SAVVY INVESTMENTS: I received an email from someone saying that finally she found someone who can connect fengshui with investment. Eh ? I thought other masters also write about them too ? I don't really know but I have been writing about these for a long long time. you can read about them in my past "weekly thoughts"found at my offical website http://www.fengshuiqueen.com/index.html
When my new blog is up, I shall show you my FSQ Portfolio and please don't follow because those I bought are according to my own bazi and is good for me. while for you - yours could be very different from mine. If you follow blindly then you are sure to loose money. this is because this is not the way to learn how to grow your wealth.

Today, I also pick up a call from another lady whom I don't know and she said she wanted to learn how to buy shares. I got worried. eh ? if you don't know better don't try. If you want to try, you must be prepared to loose money for your "learning curve" if not don't ever try lah. I am worried for you, you know ?

I am trying to figure out "which stocks" are best for the next 3 years so that we can all buy irregardless of our bazi. Give me time to think about it while I am in Nepal ok ? and write about it in my new blog.
If you pay me something I will make sure you get double your money's worth or even more. This is my style and it goes the same if you pay me for your house fengshui or office.That is why : if you know any of my clients, you will note a BIG DIFFERENCE : My clients are always laughing and smiling all the time !!! right ?
Oh and I just got paid to my company's paypal account by Blog Mastermind Programme and is more than US$500/- I did'nt know that I can do it, till I try. thanks, Yaro !!!

TIP:"that way you can learn to grow richer as well as happier. when your mind is peaceful anywhere you stay can always be happy"

No comments: