Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When the dust settles, let us go and pick the gold, ok ?


Today, 12 November 2008, Wednesday, I went to check fengshui for a HDB at Rivervale and then to ubi office to do an annual review for 2009.

DAILY THOUGHTS: A blog is like our diary except that it can be open to invited friends to read or open to the public to read. of course if it is open to the public then it is open to : jealousy, criticisms etc and that can bring about a negative energy.

Therefore I am "careful to protect" it so that it will always bring about good energy to anyone who come and read it. yesterday, we had a record of 1412 visiors to this blog however when my new blog is ready, I will only write once a month on this blog and would be every 1st day of the month and the first one would be 1st Jan 2009. while for the new blog, it will be every day unless I am travelling and I intend to travel on 3 Feb to 9 Feb 2009 for another form of retreat. When I come back, I will show you many beautiful photos of holy objects so that you too can be "blessed".

LYNN YAP BLOG: We had 1,412 visitors and that is a record todate. However, I am past that "feeling" of wanting to have more and more visitors, preferring to write better fengshui articles for my clients and have more" long time loyal followers" than new readers.

FENG SHUI: You know.....eversince I spill the beans about my "wooden chopstick" stories and when I watch channel 55 when a man spilts the "wooden chopsticks" to have a meal, I was laughing to myself. oh !!! no !!! me and my "wooden chopsticks". Anyhow, I've got a nice Golden one sitting on a "dragonfish" place in the "power sector" of my office which is the main door. I bet you : many who come to my office would not notice it.

They probably are too engrossed by the many newspaper cuttings of me in the newspapers on "my wall of fame" - one wall simply dedicated to newspaper cuttings and that excludes magazine interviews.

DESTINY: Destiny is fixed and so when one enters into a destiny path where the couple is bound go "break" in their marriage then it will break and even if it did'nt, the next 12 years later, it will come. so how many 12 years do you want to live your life ?

There is something I note : when a person enters into 4 money elements that year or in their 10 year cycle , money is bound to come to them and it can be quite a lot. however once they leave that 10 year cycle and into say 2 money elements only in the next year of the pig, 2019 then that person may not be making that much money when the next pig year comes and it could be lesser.

SAVVY INVESTMENT: There was a lady who asked : is it a good time to go into shares ? I said yes and then she turnaround and said but the stocks have all gone higher than the "bottom bottom". I laughed and said to her : we are not experts in picking stocks at the "bottom bottom" but we can still enter and then postion ourselves at this price and then wait. However, be prepared to "loose money" and if you can't let go and are not prepared to "loose money" then don't enter. otherwise you will cry alot more.

Shares investng is definately not for the faint hearted people. it takes guts to enter and that williness to take "risk" and learn to admit your own fault when you enter too quickly or when it went up, you didn't want to sell because you were simply greedy.

When we buy stocks : for us there are many ways to read the company that we want to invest.

a) the fundametals of the company and their future in the next 5 years -
b) which industry is it in - can match our bazi or not ?

Once, we have both "yes" then we can enter and "buy" now. Just buy but follow these two in mind or if you know more, then you are alot better, that's good because you will stand to make more money than us.

TIP:"ready to make some money ? or to learn more about fengshui and investments and how they are linked ? join us !!! 24 paid members to date for my new blog can't be wrong. eh ?"

1 comment:

Twilight Man said...

Master Lynn Yap - I'm sure Master could calculate very chun on the details & timing for your blog. I'm happy it's working out well. However, only 24 paid members... sigh! Where's all the other 76 readers ... Hello? I hope all the other grateful ones could at least show their support by signing up quickly. Good teaching is priceless! I swear that my fate has changed for the better since the 1st day I read this blog very recently. Thank you Master Lynn & may all your wishes come true!