Monday, June 22, 2009

Thank you, Ajahn Brahm !


Thank you for everything that you have taught us during this meditation retreat, 17 June to 21 June 2009, Hua Hin, Thailand. In life, we must learn how to say "thank you" to others.
FSQ NOTE: Appreciating others is one form of learning how to be good and to be kind to others and that is a way of life towards happiness and inner peace. I have already found what I was looking for and now is for me to keep on practising my meditation, mindful at all times and to help more people thru my fengshui skills and many more life readings. To be able to reach out to wider group of people and to share my passion with them.
FSQ BLOG: This blog reaches out to over 1,000 readers each week and with that I shall begin to share with you, my personal experiences of being a buddhist and if you were to ask me : Am I happy ? Yes, I certainly am ! If I am not happy then how can I help you to find your own happiness ? It doesn't make sense !
For this photo shoot : Ajahn Brahm asked me to sit beside him and oh ! here goes for the photo !

No comments: