Friday, June 26, 2009

This is what I call : relax !




FSQ NOTE: These photos and all others were taken on 17 June 2009 in the afternoon before taking my 8 Precepts. The other photos were taken on our last day on 21 June 2009, Sunday before flying home. Many thanks to this band who sang the song "what a wonderful world" while I sip my wine and look at the sea and the 2 rainbows. Thank you so much for the memories which I have to learn to "let go" later.

FSQ NOTE: I would be travelling to Guangzhou, China next week and in the meantime, follow me in my Twitter at:

or at my Facebook at :

FSQ NOTE: Have "loving kindness" for anyone that you meet or touch your lives. Living life is not to "criticise" others all the time but to find something in their actions to forgive them then you can learn to be kind. Be kind and be kind to me too
;)

Have a GREAT WEEKEND !!!

No comments: