Saturday, August 01, 2009

Happy birthday, son !

1st August 2009 : My son, Ivan's 19th birthday.


Every mother in the world would think that their children are the "prettiest" n "dearest" child, ever. What then is a mum's greatest gift to the child ? is to bring him out to this world *give life* and to allow the child to be who he is and to be happy doing the things he loved most and to give him a good "education". Never have any expectation of your child and respect him for who he is. That way, your child would also respect you in return.

1 comment:

Rad Sujanto said...

Hi. Happy Birthday to your son :)

I'm Rad and was just exploring the net looking for bloggers in Singapore and found this one. So I thought I should say hi to bloggers in Singapore as I stay here too hehe. Just making friends to meet up with some day :)