Saturday, November 28, 2009

We are shifting to serve you better !!!


Hi, our Ubi Techpark office has been sold for over S$403k (bought at S$245k in 2004) and we would have to move by end January 2010. It is quite a "wrong timing" to do shifting as chinese new year is around the corner and we have many things on our hands. But nevertheless since the 2010 's *troublesome energy* is at our main door in the south west of our *investment house*......what to do ? I would be shifting my *dumbells* here in the SW soon as soon as I can't *tahan* the energy.

In the meantime, I am going to enjoy my Christmas ! see you at my coming talks ! Your savvy fengshui master, speaks again and our companies believe in corporate governance. Stay tune to where we are shifting to. In the meantime, the registered office address is at our investment house : 45 Gerald Cresent, Singapore 799733. MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone !

No comments: