Saturday, January 23, 2010

It came to my attention.....


Hi, it has just come to my attention that someone altered my slides in my powerpoint presentation from my talk (it is not a protected file) and circulated them around. I am most sorry.
Last year, 2009 it happened too and there is nothing that I can do about it. 3 pages were added at the back of the slides and circulated. One of my loyal client informed me. This year the same thing happen, some text are wrong. I guess it is my karma and am most sorry about it so please don't distribute my slides. Thank you.
If you wish to get hold of the accurate slides, come to my remaining two talks on 4 Feb 2010(NUSS) and 6 Feb 2010 (Safra Tampiness) and they won't be alllowed to be circulated.

3 comments:

Treasure said...

Hi Lynn, where to join/register for the talks?

Thanks !

Rain said...

Dear Master Lynn

I was born in the year of goat (earth). Just to know is there any way to prevent "xiao ren" in our life?

Thanks :-)

ALl the best to your remaining two talks. I ahve actually attended the previous one.... a good and meaningful talk....

Regards

Unknown said...

Hi Fioon,

Details of talk from Safra Tampines web site
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 10
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Venue: Theatrette (Level 1)
Fees: $8.55 (SAFRA Member) / $10.70 (Public)
For more information, please email to Janet -- Ljanet@safra.sg or Claire -- gclaire@safra.sg
Tel: 6785 8800

Hope it helps...
Dave