Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am sorry that I have been most busy........


Hi, I am very sorry if during this period you try to get an appointment with me and there is no reply. Today onwards, I have set my mobile on silent mode till after the chinese new year. I wrote that in my Facebook. So, if you like to know more about me and what is currently happening.....read them in my Facebook under fengshui queen.

It is because I have been most busy with feng shui projects, talks as well as numerous annual reviews, sold my ubi office rented one in First Centre, interview n photo shoots with Prime magazine and interviews with overseas medias before the coming lunar new year.

Here is a nice photo of myself (sorry about the sleeves blouse) but I usually carry a shawl to wrap myself up or even a jacket on important meetings. I am very particular about dressing and would want to dress it right because dressing is an image.

I am glad that I still look young and is very energetic and passionate about my work and career. See you soon and take care !!! Love you all and many thanks for the 13 bottles of red wine, 2 korean bottles of wine, a big hamper, a big ang pow from a corporate client that I have received during the first few months of this year, 2010.

I can't finish all the wine bottles so probably would need to buy a wine chiller to store all my reds and thank you for making it a Merlot, my all time favourite ;)

Just a small note : my second son, Alex managed to get into Singapore Poly studying mechanical engineering. I told him to take life, one step at a time. Money nor education is not everything in life as long as one can learn how to live life within your means. That is important or to learn how to accept money or gifts when it is given to you. While Ivan after his army would be going to NTU to do a degree in arts and media. (I went vegan for one year in 2009 when Alex was taking his 'O' levels, as a mum will you do this for your child ? I would and that's how much I love my children) I hope you can learn something new from my blog as I share my life's experiences with all of you, readers ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful statement: Live life within one's means.