Sunday, May 30, 2010

Going away to Ladakh, 7 June to 17 June 2010


Hi, I will be away to Ladakh, Northern part of India from 7 June to 17 June 2010. I think there might not be any sms or phone calls available. So if you are unable to reach me via these method, it is fine, just trust that your sifu, Master Lynn is having a very good retreat in Ladakh.
I have been working 7 days a week since I come back from Kathmandu in November 2009 and is now time to take a big break to rest, do more meditation and read my dharma books. The iphone is great for recording my chanting which I like to hear over and over again. Be back soon and I love you all ! Please take good care of yourself and if you really need help, try calling......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy ur retreat and take care :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip, Master Lynn.
Any advice for us all, while you are away?