Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A very special day - 10/10/10


Today, 13 October 2010 Thursday - Well......we have just passed a special date, 10/10/10 and someone asked : Is there, any special meaning to it in Facebook and I replied "yes". Observe what happen to you on this day. My family members celebrated my dad's 80th birthday in a restuarant. So if you wish to get the latest info, join me in Facebook.

10/10/10 - If that day, good things come to you, it means that your luck is going to be good, however if negative things come your way, things are not going to be bright. Personally on this day, around evening time, someone asked me to help find the wealth area of a house with a floor plan and I happily drew it and chop my FSQ seal, signed it and dated it, 10/10/10.

The other good date that is coming will be : 11/11/11 (go to the bank (your favourable bank colour) deposit money, go buy underwear (your lucky colour) or buy a wallet or abacus (so that you will always have a lot of money to count). There is no need to do all of these.......just do ONE will do ^_^

It is like what we did on 4th February for 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
Will we do it again on 4th February 2011 ? ^_^

Lynn Yap, Fengshui Queen, SG Tip: When buying a handbag, try to get those with zip at the top so that all your things that you carry inside would not "go out" meaning, spending money away.

FSQ NOTE: I am looking forward to having Sunday Brunch with Anna and her Korean friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed the date : 11 Oct. Must remember 11 Nov.