Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Mid Autum Festival, 2011 !!!

Today, 12 September 2011 (Monday) - is the 15th day of the 8th lunar month and also known as Mid Autum Festival, let's celebrate this day with lights (lantern), mooncakes, chinese tea or wine and with the moon ^_^
Thank you to a few clients who wanted to drop by my office to pass me some mooncakes, I did'nt want to accept but this mooncake came from a lady client who said she insisted as she wanted to do so. I had no choice, gave her 30 mins to see me at my office and she came with this set of champagne mooncakes for me ! I tasted them in office and boy ! was it really shiok and good ^_^
Photo : shows the set of champagne mooncakes, my favourite "tong shu" and my chinese tea (I still like tie kuan yim best), my froggy with the lighted candle for this photo shoot ;) Have a wonderful mid Autum Festival with your family !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Master, I really enjoyed reading your blog, esp I am now looking for a new house. Thank you