Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A beef a day, keeps money coming in for some !

Today, 17 November 2011 - (Thursday) - work is per normal.
FSQ Bazi Case Study : For some people whose money element is earth and has zero or only one money element, they can go out and take beef so that More money can come.
This happen during another life reading session with a client and I advise him to go take beef and observe what happens to him the next few hours. Today, he sms me telling me that it works ! he received a call, 4 hours later and bumped into a friend who wanted to sell off his property ! Wah ! business come for this man ! Rejoice and happiness to him ! ^_^ you, wanna try ? better go check that bazi chart first as not everyone can go out have a steak !
I may be a buddhist who does not eat beef/mutton/pork but that does not stop me from encouraging my clients on doing what's right from their bazi. Go check your bazi and see if you should eat more ice kachang or eat more beef ;)

2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

This really raised my eye brows! LOL.

Moooooooo!

Lynn Yap said...

Twilight : Hahaha !!! ^_^