Monday, November 07, 2011

Getting into the fast lane to success !

Today, 7 November 2011 (Monday) - I am just back from my Guangzhou, China trip and have been working since including today and am just home.
How have you been ? Hope you are well and fine.
Photo shows : the airport lounge at Guangzhou Airport where I used my Priority Pass (I got promoted) to get in to sit and eat for a while before boarding the plane back home via SQ.
This pass allows me to get into over 600 airport lounges in the world and when I was there, recently, I was the only lady sitting alone which gives me a nice feeling where the men there started to LOOK. The name on the card reads : Master Lynn Yap ^_^
The trip though short but was very pleasant and nice and I throughly enjoyed the trip. What makes this trip particulary meaninful was that it was the first time in 14 years where I had dinner with my clients/friends. If you asked me what did I do during this trip ? Oh ! I went to Guangzhou , China to have a wonderful dinner with red wine for 5 :)) Have a lovely evening !!!

No comments: