Wednesday, November 02, 2011

"Let's do it right by reading and learning"

Today, 3 November 2011 (Thursday) - looks good.
Since I would be away to Guangzhou, China tomorrow, I thought that I should share with you the two books that I am currently reading and loving them.
1) "Mortgage and Grow Rich" by Alfred Chia
2)"Buy Right Property" by Getty Goh
I do hope you can gain knowledge by reading and then then putting them into action when the timing is right for you.
FSQ NOTE: Not many people have the destiny to stay in a landed property and that their career continues to be good.
There are some who are simply not suitable then after buying their first landed property their whole luck started to change. It is like the destiny of owning a big expensive "car" which is "metal" in the five elements while "landed property" is 'earth'.

No comments: