Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Celebrating Valentine's Day, 14 Feb 2012


Today, 16 February 2012 (Thursday) - Hi ! I am really sorry that I was too busy even to write my blog as there were a lot of work to do and to even schedule my appointments. Thank you to all those who waited patiently for me to sms back. However,  no matter how busy I am , I will always block my time off for the man in my life ! I just knew that I need to spend quality time with him and usually it is spent on Valentine's Day.

What do Valentine mean to me ?
February 14, 2012,  Valentine's day is a day to spend quality time with very special people in our lives.

That person can be a husband, boyfriend or even a special male friend of yours especially when you are single.  However,  for those who are still single and not yet dating then Valentine's day is a day to spend time with parents or even with single girlfriends or whichever group of friends that you like.
We can divide our friends into different areas of interests.
Or..........you too can be alone at home and simply watching tv or even reading a book.

For those who are into relationships:
Valentine's Day is a day to renew love vows or even to tell each other, how much he or she means to you. I remembered a man said this once to me when I asked him for his defination of love. I like asking people strange questions that are sometimes difficult to answer ^_^

He said : "LOVE means when my world is you and you are my world"

I pondered for a while to reflect what he said. He said that ???? Er.......

What does love mean to me then ?
"It's the way he makes me feel, that's love"

Photo : this photo is from my personal collection and not meant for public viewing but I thought hei ! that's nice photo of me celebrating Valentine's Day on 14 Feb 2012 and why not show my fans, out there......... for without them, my blog would not have made it to be number one in Singapore's Fengshui blog or blogs. Thank you, sweetie pies out there !!! this one is also for you ^_^

Well, at my age at 50+, I am glad that I am still looking Good. want to know my secret ? ^_^

No comments: