Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Losar ! (tibetan new year)


Today, 22 February 2012 (Wednesday) - Hi, how are all of you ? Hope that you are getting along well. Well, today is the first day of the tibetan new year and there are miracles that can happen the first 15 days of this new year. Also during these 15 days, do good deeds as they would be multiplied 100 millon times. Hope this can help many of you who really need help.

Singapore Fengshui Blog - Thank you to many who told me that they enjoyed reading my blog. Well.........to tell the truth, I enjoy writing them too. When I write, I don't know how it is going to be like......or end up ^_^

Photo: shows the card that Kopan Monastry sent to me and I thought why not share this with all of you to wish all, happiness, prosperity and contentment in the year of the water Dragon !!! cheers !!!

No comments: