Tuesday, May 08, 2012

"have wisdom and compassion"


Today, 8 May 2012 (Tuesday) - hi ! how was your Vesak Day ? for me it was a great day and I met some of you on the 4 May 2012 afternoon at the open ground next to Aljunied Mrt Station which really warms my heart. thank you for coming over to say "hello" to me ^_^

Singapore Fengshui Blog - Thank you for coming here to read my blog for there is a day where there were over 800 viewership ! wow !

Couple relationship : this year, I have selected a few wedding dates for couples and it really warms my heart that many couples are finally tying the knot especially when their homes are coming. I have only one advice for all couples : "give and take a little" and all will be well.

If you try to explain to him to tell your point of view but he argues back then it is time to stop and best is not to say anything and to let the matter rest. Handling a relationship is not easy and it takes skill and experience, so try to listen to those who has been there and done all of that for example your elder sister or brother or even your parents.

This year, I also did quite a few can or cannot buy indicating that people are still buying property and are not the shoe box types but those over S$3million dollars.

Investment : how are your savings coming along ? I hope many of you have started a joint account with your spouse or if you are single to have a special account for your savings. If you have not bought your house to stay in, now is the time. Just ask yourself : what you think is the value of this house 10 years later. This should give you a good enough "thought" for your consideration whether to buy or not, other than checking the fengshui then .......call me ^_^

Fengshui Queen SG tip : there should be no ceiling fan above dining table nor the masterbed, elsewhere is still acceptable except also in wealth area and power area which is strictly a "no".

FSQ Photo: photo shows "Buddha" taken by my Iphone4.


No comments: