Friday, May 25, 2012

How is your "Face Qi" ?


Today, 25 May 2012 (Friday) - How are you getting on in the year of the Dragon ? ................I hope all of you are fine and well.

Singapore Feng Shui Blog - Today, I had an interesting client who laughed at us taking photos of ourselves so as to check our "Face Qi".  Well, the above photo was taken yesterday and I think my "Face Qi" is looking quite good and yes, I am rather busy.

Fengshui Queen Singapore Story - Many of the clients who came to me, some of them have problem finding their Mr Right or Miss Right.  Maybe words go around that their friends told them that Master Lynn can tell which animal signs he is suppose to be born, what career he is doing and when then he can APPEAR and what to wear or to do to attract the men to come into our lives faster ! ^_^

Usually I explained that - everything has its time and place and it has to be the right timing.

Yes, I do this for singles plus a lot more in a "Destiny Reading". We cover colors to wear for clothes and what sort of Jewellery to wear for added Good Luck  and more.  I usually have a lot of solutions for many issues.

Pageviews yesterday - 752 (wow)

Fengshui Queen SG Tip - The sound of water, the sound of metal wind chime, the sound of soothing music are all stirrers of "the flow of Qi" in the whole house. My favorite is "the sound of water "as it can tell me how the Qi is flowing in their houses or offices that I had visited.


No comments: