Saturday, March 31, 2012
Today, 31 March 2012 (Saturday) - we are coming to the end of March ! wow that is fast. Don't you think so ? I hope all of you are well and feeling fine.
Singapore Feng Shui Blog - Many couple may occasionally have a tiff now and then and is quite common. If this happens to you, take heart. it is rather common.The best way to solve this is : one keep quiet while the "noiser" one, let him or her continue. Usually, the wife is the quiet one at home so that everyone can have peace in the house. We usually let the man win at home, no it is not "showhand" nor is it about going for "the broke" ;))) we women, simply like to have peace at home.
Shall we have the storm and the rain the next few days ? ^_^
21 Fengshui Queen's SG Tips for the dining table :
1) The dining table should be 6 or 8 seater. This means that your career can expand.
2) Glass dining table is not good for a stable career. Therefore this is not an option.
3) The dining table should not be parked with one end against the wall just to save space. This is because this can give rise to work pressure. So unless you are addicted to "work pressure" and works well with great pressure, then this is fine.
4) Whatever canvas or oil painting you hang on the wall directly opposite the dining table, can have an impact on your career. If you hang a painting of beautiful flowers directly opposite the dining table then it means that you may have some office romance.
5) The dining table represents your career so the bigger the table, the better the career.
6) The dining table should also look Grand so that your career is good and so a Chandelier directly above the table would be great for career.
7) Location of the dining table can be in the "wealth" area or can be in the "power" area of the house, would be great too !
8) Ideally, we can have 3 dining tables in the whole house so that our career would always be more stable and good. Your "kitchen table" or your "coffee table" or even your "computer table" can be the "dining table", as long as you "eat" there.
9) The dining table can be marble if you need the element of earth in your bazi.
10) The dining table can be wood too if you need the element of wood in your bazi.
11) There should be no glass on top of the dining table.
12) The dining table should be more solid in nature and heavy.
13) The dining table can have metal legs or wooden legs.
14) The dining table can have 4 legs or just a stump below.
15) The dining table can oval, rectangle square, or round.
16) The dining table should never face the house's main door. The house main door is like a big mouth and this can mean that someone is eyeing your position at the work place.
17) The dining table can be placed in the kitchen if your kitchen is big or even in the garden or backyard.
18) There should not be a hole on the dining table.
19) There should not be a wall full of mirrors directly opposite the dining table.
20) There should not be a frosted glass or glass cabinet doors directly facing the dining table.
21) There should not be an altar table facing the dining table.
FSQ Note : I bought a new computer and am trying this out at home. I just want to see my Facebook look bigger and my blog too ! ^_^
Monday, March 26, 2012
Today, 26 March 2012 (Monday) - It's another Monday so I hope you will have a Great week.
Relationship between man and a woman : A man whose bazi has a "monkey" in it and his spouse has a "rooster", would tend to argue quite a fair bit.
This is because the "monkey" would make the man fussy and particular and wants things done his way while the spouse who has a "rooster" in it (for example) would also be equally fussy and particular and also wants things done her way.
So what happees is : the couple would tend to argue or disagree as both of them want things done their own way.
Solution: Some giving and taking is necessary for the couple to have more harmony. Bottomline is : both of them must have very strong destiny to be husband and wife then their relationship can last forever. If there is no LOVE, it can be quite difficult.
Friday, March 23, 2012
YES !!!, Come to this website if you are intending to start a career in property and learn the method that truly works !
Here is the link :
FSQ Note: Bjorn Chua is my client's son and am happy to help him in whatever ways I could !
Bjorn was awarded the top 50 Achievers Award from ERA for the year 2011. Well Done !!!
If I do meet him again or any successful property agent, my first question to them would be :
What is the most important advice, you would give to any new property agents ? ^_^
From : Master Lynn Yap, fengshui Queen, Singapore. My family and I are very happy for you, your girlfriend, Alicia, your parents and not forgetting Brett Chua ! All the Best !!!
Today, 23 March 2012 (Friday) - How are you ? I have been quite busy hence I write less. But hope that you will continue to come here and read my blog ok ?
Singapore Fengshui Blog, Master Lynn Yap - If you do notice one thing about my blog is that I write about all kinds of interesting events that happen or that I have come across or read about. These would then form your knowledge and then it is up to you to see if you want to take action or bring it up to the next level. And the next level can be about you and me : your relationship with me.
This is not about selling my brand of fengshui. It's much more. Some of you readers come to see me recently and is because of my blog and not because of recommendations from my clients. Then there are of course my kind clients who recommended their friends to come and see me and hence this year, I tend to do many life readings and that is on top of my annual reviews and fengshui audits.
My mission in my Brand "Fengshui Queen" SG (registered in Singapore since 2000) : is to ensure that all my clients go away armed with good fengshui knowledge that can lead them to do better investments or to have a smooth career or simply more harmony at home.
A tip about relationship:
One day a pretty young lady got into a car and sat beside a guy who was driving the car. It was the first time, the pretty young lady sat in his car.
About 10 mins later, this lady suddenly rub her arm gently and immediately the guy asked : Are you cold ? Is the air con too cold and should I turn it lower for you ? (such an attentive man that most ladies would love to be with eh ? ^_^) The pretty young lady replied : Oh no, the air con is fine. It's just that I did'nt know where to place my hands and so I simply rub my upper arms and fold them.
Whats the morale of the story ?
It is : when someone does an action, it is your mind and your own thinking that thinks this way and you immediately react to it. And sometimes what you "think" or "assume" is VERY different from what is REALITY. The truth is that : she simply do not where to put her hands as she is quite nervous sitting in his car for the first time, end of the story.
About Fengshui Audit work : This year, I seem to be working harder. Last Saturday, I was in office waiting for my 6.30pm client to come and this coming Saturday I have an appointment at 7pm. My day begins at 10.30am. Not everyday I am so busy lah............just Saturdays, maybe it is what some people call : Saturday Night Fengshui Fever ! LOL ^_^
Photo: taken by my Iphone 4 (I own two iphones) at Mi Casa Condo at Chua Chu Kang. If you are ever in any condo, drop by the swimming pool, who knows one day you can catch me there listening to songs on my Ipod while waiting for the right timing to see my client ;)))
Thursday, March 08, 2012
9 March 2012 (Friday) - TGIF ! You love fridays ? I don't. To me, it's another day.
Singapore Fengshui Blog - Are you a blogger ? If you ever write a blog, have a theme and stick to it. Disciple is key to success.
Fengshui Tips 3 for Stove - If you have two kitchens in the house, one dry kitchen and one wet kitchen. You should aim to have two stoves in the house. An electric stove in the dry kitchen and a normal stove with 4 burners that gives real fire when turned on in the wet kitchen.
It means that your career in Singapore is good and so is the one overseas.
Buying Property - 1) If you a first timer entering the property market, anytime is the right timing, because you need a house to begin a family and to start your married life together and have babies.We need more babies, sweetie ! ^_^
2) If you are investing for rental income or capital appreciation - Some people bazi can buy property while some people bazi can loose money and may need to hold for long term then can make money. You need to know which one do you belong to, ok ? especially if you want to be known as a property investor but not a property trader.
We belong to the conservative type with a calculated risk appetite for investing. Hence when we buy, we usually do it with a purpose. Either buying for our children or buying for our retirement home or simply to have passive income when we retire. Hence, planning for retirement is important.
Latest news that I heard from clients - A new four bedroom condo that they were interested in was going at S$3.5million. Gosh ! how much income that person would be having before one can afford to buy these, maybe combined income ^_^ (or you have a S$2million and put it in the house and then borrow S$1million ? or you are much younger and can borrow up to S$2million ^_^)
3) Do not buy commercial or light industrial property unless it is for own use - Most of us need an office for our work and if the cost of operating is low, then we can have better profits or pay ourselves more salary. I have a client intending to buy a unit for his Company expansion and today I will be down at Boon Lay to help a Corporate client select their unit too. Let's see if the fengshui is good.
Monday, March 05, 2012
Today, 5 March 2012 (Monday) - It's a Monday ! and how are you ? I am just back from Ang Mo Kio where I helped a couple client select their "new" apartment ! Today, I also spoke to a real estate agent who told me that "market is picking up". That's good news for them as well as for our fengshui business.
Singapore Feng Shui - There are many HDB flats, condos, landed properties, factories or even offices which have been fengshuied. Only when you enter a place and "look deeper" then you can see the fengshui that was done. Usually, a place feels very very comfortable with good energy or sheng chi, then it means that that place has been fengshuied ^_^
Fengshui Tips 2 for the stove:
The stove should have 4 burners and not 3 or 2 - why ? it is because the stove represents our career and hence it should be on the 4th gear of a car like in the old days when we drive a car, the car goes from 1st gear to 2nd and 3rd and finally to the 4th gear.
Buying Property - Many people have asked me if it is the right timing now to buy property. I usually check their bazi that is their birthdate, time of birth and country of birth before I reply.
Fengshui Talk 2013 :
I have been invited and booked for a "Predictions for the Snake year, 2013" talk for 5 Jan 2013. Wanna come and see me and receive more fengshui Queen, Singapore tips ? See you soon ^_^