Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Thank you all for coming !


Today, 22 January 2013 (Tuesday) - hi......thank you to those who took time off to come on a Saturday on 5 January 2013 to listen to my  "Predictions 2013" organised by Safra Mt Faber. I believed everyone enjoyed the talk especially the Q and A sessions.



Photos : The first photo was taken using my Samsung Galaxy S3 while the second photo was shared in Instagram using their touchup on the photos to give it a nicer look ! Nice right ? ;)

Thank you to those who went to NUSS for my "Predictions 2013" talk on 16 January 2013. Thank you very much for taking the time in the evening to come. I really appreciate and hope that you would benefit much from my sharing. I did not take any photos that day but maybe some of my fans would whatsapp me when the photos are out in their newsletter.

1 comment:

Corporate events said...

I have to say this post was certainly informative and contains useful content for enthusiastic visitors. I will definitely bookmark this blog for future reference and further viewing. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with us!