Friday, May 03, 2013

Something to share.......


Today, 3 May 2013 (Friday) - Hi ! How are you ?........Hope everything is well with you. I know it's been a while since I last wrote in my blog and even then almost everyday I still have over 400 viewers coming here to read. Thank you so much for coming and your warmest support ^_^

Yes, I have been very busy working and only this month, I managed to find some time to "do nothing" and I really love to "do nothing". Actually, it means I like to be alone in my thoughts and "thinking'.......

Fengshui Queen Singapore Blog - I don't have much things to say tonight and would be sleeping early to get some good rest as tomorrow is another long day. Well, I usually would listen to any dharma talks with an ear piece or sometimes I would watch a Youtube video of Ajahn Brahm's talks.

Photo : taken in Penang, April 2013 ( told you before that I like to take photo of myself to read my own aura ) ^_^

Fengshui Tip: If you ever really really need some good luck then take veg food for 3 days and only on the 3rd day then some "magic" would come your way.......test this out !!!




No comments: