Wednesday, July 17, 2013

After the Rain


Today, 17 July 2013 (Wednesday) - Hi...............just wanna introduce a personal friend of mine, Daniel Yun who is now a certified life coach on top of his other work like producing films. Many of the films produced many box office hits, the most famous in my opinion was probably "881". I am sure many or thousands have seen this movie, I need not say more.

His blog is at http://danielyunhx.com
and I love reading them whenever it is being published. Go read it yourself and if you think you need a mentor in your career or life, he is the man to go to. Go contact him now or join his Facebook page at 

FSQ Note: I will try to write more when I can......and thank you all for coming to read what I blog about : fengshui and investing :)))

No comments: