Monday, March 03, 2014

Meeting up with His Eminence Trizin Tsering Rinpoche of Bhutan











Today, 3 March 2014 - Hi…….How are you ? we are now in the year of the Horse and already the second month !!! Wow…..how time flies so fast…like a speeding Horse !!! haha.

18 February 2014 - A meeting was arranged on Li Chun evening to meet His Eminence Trizin Tsering Rinpoche of Bhutan. The date settled was 18 February 2014. I was kept busy working and working however I was also getting excited as the day appeared nearer and nearer…..about meeting His Eminence.

I also had some "purification" too before meeting HIM. However, I knew…….it had to be this way. I never told anyone. Well…….now you know, my many fans and readers ;))

On that day, itself, everything went so smoothly that it was so unbelievable for me. 

At Teng Bespoke Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant, #01-50, Sunshine Plaza , I was then asked to sit directly opposite Rinpoche and we sat down to eat and do small talk. If you know me well, I seldom talk much unless I drink. Luckily, Rinpoche spoke and I listened. It is like "teachings" for me.

However before I even sat down, I did my 3 prostrations and offered a kartar followed by a red packet. This is a form of respect. So if ever in your life, you have a chance to meet a Rinpoche, remember to do your 3 prostrations and offer a kartar. The red packet part is up to you.

Then when we were all about to leave, His Eminence offered his hand shake and it was warm and felt very very nice. That night, I had a very good sleep and I told myself that the next morning I must meditate and I did and the meditation went very very well. 

Thank you, Robin for making this arrangement and many thanks to meeting up with the lady boss of this nice, Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant. The food there was so delicious and juicy that I forgot that I was at a vegetarian restaurant. Thank you for your company too. 


Fengshui Queen Singapore Tip : When there is less rainfall and more heat, our water features may tend to dry up often. So kindly remember to top up your pond to 3/4 full.

No comments: