Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pretty me, 5 days later


Today, 5 August 2014 - Hi………...….today after I posted this photo of me ) (aged 55) in Facebook then I went down to Pasir Ris Drive 1, Belysa Condo to check fengshui for a 3 bedroom condo for my client. 

And Oh ! I received many requests for a video that my gf whatsapp me to improve good health and that lead to the pretty picture above.

On 31 July 2014 (5 days earlier) ,  I went to have lunch with my gf at Goodwood Park and I ordered a red bottle of wine (S$85/-)  for us to drink and chit chat. 

We started off at 12noon and finished by 4pm. It was my treat ;)) as we do this once a year only when she is back here in Singapore.

my skirt from Vivienne Tam, Scots Centre (hidden)

Of course, we chat about anything and everything under the sun.

See my pic below taken on 31 July 2014 and see my "big arms" compared to the photo above, taken yesterday.

Wah !!! Many clients who were in my Facebook as my FB friends all asked me to send them the video and I become  "chin boh eng"    Haha !!!


They were probably very impressed with my "shuar shuar arm" technique within 5 days that they all want to try !!!

I am the best example loh. 

Now my face look sharper, arm leaner and hip slimmer. I would continue to do this and take photo one week later and see how. hehe

my skirt from Wolford, MBS
FSQ Note : Health is the most important thing. With good health, wealth would follow.

No comments: