Sunday, April 16, 2017

地蔵經


Today is 16 April 2017 - Hi, recently, I am into watching 地蔵經, the mandarin versions in Youtube, just like the one below.

When I come home from work or on my off day which is usually a Monday, I would spend the whole day watching and learning……I really loved them.

Watching them or even listening to the 經 makes me very very happy.

Sometimes, I would  take a break and meditate for a while.

These days, I try to meditate before I go to bed.

You know recently ?……..I went to do a house fengshui and at the end of the session, I asked who recommended me to her ? she said it was from my blog that she decided to hire this fengshui master and I laughed because I told her, I thought nobody would read my blog !

She also noticed that I didn't update my blog for quite some time already and I said "yes"…..then I said Ooops, I had better work harder and try to update something…..hehe

No comments: