Wednesday, May 17, 2017

FSQ Notes on 18 May 2017 :


Hi Today is 18 May 2017 (Thursday) - Today, I went down to Choa Chu Kang Crescent to help a client check a can or cannot buy Fengshui.

Now…I am home and decided to write my blog and update it and to share some interesting fengshui cases that I had done over the past 20 years of my career in fengshui and bazi readings.
Some people said that I have too many clients now over the years…I don't know if there are that many but those who are my clients I am responsible to them.

On Dharma : Every time before you eat your vegetarian meal, you are to say a little prayer first. Do you know how to say it ? If you don't know then just dedicate the merits to "chong sen" (all sentient beings).

My list is quite long de so when I share my list with some of my clients (those who asked only ) after listening to it, they tend to ask…can I shorten the list ? and I laughed, yes !! of course !! Then I know most of my clients don't like to chant long phrases only short ones or dedicate meals also want short short ones !! :))))

On Fengshui Case Studies : There was once I went to do fengshui for a shophouse….its is for an office and their office is located on the second floor of this particular shophouse. I can sense that this office wasn't that clean. 

So when I was there…I just did my work but I did suggest to my corporate client to hang a painting with a nice house lots of trees and beautiful flowers in the garden. Inside the house, must have a queen size bed, a television in the living room and nice sofas to sit on. Then I left…..

Do you know the meaning of this painting and why like that ?

Fengshui Queen Singapore Note : Ideally there should be no beam above sofa in the living room as a beam above would represent "work pressure". This can include all beams in the whole house. That is why we like the ceilings to be flat and the floor to be flat too.

That way, Qi flow would be smooth, isn't it ? makes sense ? :)))



No comments: