Friday, August 11, 2017

It is Friday !!!




Today, 11 August 2017 (Friday) - It's Friday !!! many people love Friday but to me, it is still another day. Yesterday, I was at Rivertrees Residences to check fengshui and this is a photo taken there.
It is quite a nice place........

On Fengshui - One thing to take note is - when there is a big mirror in the wealth area, everything can go very hay wire. Example : things can break down, or work not smooth, etc.

On Life Reading - When I do life reading session with my clients, I usually try my best to help them and some do come with a problem or other matters. The two hour session given to them is usually more than enough.

Then there are some who like to look at their watch.....see whether got use up all the two hours or not. while, I would smile and tell them usually one hour is enough or slightly more than one hour. It is not a must for them to use the whole two hours....but if they want to, they can.

Actually the rest of the timing is for me to rest before the next session. hehe ;))










No comments: