|Photo taken today in Grab Car|
10 Fengshui Tips on the POWER Area of the house -
FENG SHUI explained - The POWER area in your house is among one of the most important sectors that I would look out for other than the wealth area. When I choose the power area for a house, it is ok if the power area do not have any windows but wealth area usually must have windows to tap better Qi for wealth.
For many people, it can quite difficult to find out where the power area of your house is without inviting the fengshui master. However, if your 6th sense is good, you can discover where the good areas of your house and then put the right things there to tap the Qi of the house so that everything goes in harmony and when the Qi balances, everything becomes perfect.
The POWER area is also one of the most comfortable area of the whole house and a place where SLEEP always happen. Hence if you always fall alseep in that particular part of the house, then usually that is the POWER area and what fengshui stuff can you place there to enhance the power.
1) You may wish to place a standing lamp or a table lamp there - as the fire element can be used to enhance the POWER Area.
2) You may wish to burn a big, fat red candles in that area and usually within 3 hours your phone will ring or a new business deal is done then you know that you have got the right power area. test this out youself and feel the wonderful nature of feng shui and how feng shui can help many, many people.
3) The power sector should never have its wall painted blue -
4) The power sector should be painted, red, pink, purple or orange colour to activate the POWER for some restuarants' fengshui, we use orange which is a more modern colour.
5) It is ideal to place your 6 seater or 8 seater dining table in the power area so that your career would have Power.
6) It would be great if you can sleep in the Power sector of your house so that when you wake up, your health is always very good and and when you speak, you have the *POWER*.
7) A fish tank or a water feature should never never be placed in the POWER sector if not you are sure to fall very ill. Don't believe me, try this and discover feng shui for yourself ;))))
8) There should also not be a big mirror in the POWER sector.
9) There should also not be a standing fan or ceiling fan in the POWER area, if not children would tend to fall sick all the time. Take note and try to do something different in your house and see if things can work and improve.
10) You may wish to place your photo in the POWER Area of your house - so that at work and at home, when you speak, more people listen.
Fengshui Queen SG NOTE : This is a EDITED version of a 2009 article written sometime back. Hope you can enjoy.....