Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Thank you to 1,535 Visitors to blog, yesterday !!!

Bk 232, Ang Mo Kio street 22


Today, 15 November 2017 (Wednesday) 11.05am - Hi................today went to run errands. Was at Ang Mo Kio street 22 then went to Ang Mo Kio Ave 8, buy things,  "ta bao" food then home.

Vegetarian lunch every day and loving every moment of it !


Food - I don't bother too much about the food I eat..........as long as stomach is full, can already. Intend to try to go one meal a day.....a bit tough because I like to eat like snacks, ground nuts etc. But want to be Buddha right ? so need to try to cut .....cut ;))))

So when you see the food that I post here..........don't judge and don't comment. Just note that that was my lunch.............and if other people can do it why can't you ? so why can't you go vegetarian for a while too ? hehe

Can snack one, eat potato chips, eat ground nuts etc etc and most important of all , chocolates as these give you the energy that you need. So I buy a lot of these.......one whole stack (7 or 8) and stand by..........

Also, drink GINGER tea to keep you warm so that on cold nights, you are not cold or eat GINGER pieces and I was told at night, cannot eat only day time.

Ok.........going to watch my dharma, YOUTUBE.






No comments: