Saturday, December 09, 2017

Today, 10 December 2017 (Sunday) 09.45am - Can you stop telling lies ?

Seletar Hills Estate


Today, 10 December 2017 (Sunday) 09.45am -  Good Morning !!! Today, going out with parents for monthly lunch gathering. This time is outside........having lunch at same restaurant.

Hopefully, the vegetables dishes arrive early otherwise the last last time, every body didn't eat and couldn't eat when my dishes had not arrived. I had to keep telling them to eat and that I ate something before I came so am not hungry which was true because I cannot tell a lie.

In fact, many many years ago already, I had told myself to keep this precept and to ensure that it is kept properly. 

For many, who always lie a bit here and there, they are not going to have an easy time to keep this precept. But for me, it was quite easy and particularly recently, I said another vow to stop telling lies , I had to ensure that I don't lie.

Can you do this ? If you can't even keep on precept then don't blame anyone if your personal luck is not good. Usually it is because it is self created.

"What it is...............is what you had created with your mind"

Today's Schedule - Going to do one house review at 1.30pm then off to Jurong West to help one child care operator see if they can rent that space for business.........then home. Have a Happy Sunday !!!!

No comments: