Thursday, December 21, 2017

Today, 21 December 2017 (Thursday) 09.41pm -

8@Mount Sophia


Today, 21 December 2017 (Thursday) 09.41pm -  Hi...........was back a while ago , had dinner and then listened to one Dharma talk in Youtube before meditating....

My mobile - On Saturday,   16 Dec 2017, I was using mobile data to record "live" His Eminence Trizin Tsering talking in my Facebook ..................until my 7 GB almost used up....M1 sent text saying left 75% usage. Wah............then I got to "Lun" and off cellular data so that it can save until 21 Dec today. Because tomorrow start again got 7 GB liao.....Yeh !


That is why you didn't see me blog during day time or afternoon ....cannot blog because scared  no more data then Kenna pay more. Already got 7GB .....more than enough ;)))))

lunch today from First Centre



Gifts received last week


The two red packets that I forgot to ask when leaving after fengshui.......hehe





No comments: