Friday, December 22, 2017

Today, 22 December 2017 (Friday) -

Client gave this today ! Thank you !


Today, 22 December 2017 (Friday) -  Hi............today Lhamo went to office to do 3 readings. 

From now onwards, "I" would refrain from using my name, "Lynn Yap"  or to use "I"......... As to become a Buddha, one has to have "no self" and therefore the word "I" cannot be used nor "Lynn Yap" should be used.

Since, Lhamo is my Dharma name then I shall use it fully as I really want to become a Buddha.

Thank you...for the lunch and dinner as Lhamo was fasting today ;))))



Came home early and meditated for an hour then decided to watch a Dharma talk in Youtube. 

Breakfast today - Someone asked me what to eat on Chinese New Year day.......told her can buy instant vegetarian noodles, "Ma Mee" brand or you can try this...........Mashed Potato for breakfast ;))))
















No comments: