Monday, July 16, 2018

16 July 2018 - Some photos taken at The Adana@Thomson

Was here waiting for Grab to go home.....


Got car but at my parents' place at 100 Jalan Kuras.........very nearby. Selling the car too next year am prepared to give up my bid car number SCY (got two of my chinese initials) plate. "Everything let go"...........to have zero debt. That is my plan and to go temple after that. Love to own a Tesla Model X in Singapore with the Falcon doors.....and sexy roof top..... but I think going to be very X (maybe S$700k to S$800k) (client told me the price) (more expensive than my half a million condo) and same price can buy a 2 bedroom freehold condo ( I think can find)..........so better drop this idea and don't dream !!! hehe


Nice, brand new seats - probably the first fengshui master to ever sat here ! :))))




The Sun's ray peeked in......and gave it a "Wow" !!!


Sat at the new seats in the Pavilion , waiting for time. Photo taken yesterday, 16 July 2018 - The Turning of the Wheel 






No comments: