Sunday, July 15, 2018

Today, 16 July 2018 (Monday) -

Photo taken yesterday on way to my parents' house

Today, 16 July 2018 (Monday) - Today is Wheel Turning Day. It is the day when Buddha first gave his teachings on the Four Noble Truths at Sarnath, India, years years ago. So today is a very auspicious day hence some obtain keys to their new house and want fengshui done while others need help too.

Well.......since back from China, Lhamo had been busy with work and at the same time, needed time to go massages to get her body back into shape.

It seem that each time, after you have travelled, the body energy go hay wire. So far, the best Lhmao tried was cupping as cupping was able to remove the heatyness inside the body and one lady client commented that my skin got darker. China's Sun lah ! hehe

Well......how are you ? fine, I hope. I know.......not suppose to use the word "I"...but sometimes quite difficult to communicate the feelings down.

So.......if you can, today go full vegetarian or do good deeds or do your chanting "Amituofo" also good. Go website and do a small donation also good. 

One of the best thing that happened during this trip was - I found Sixth Patriach Hui Neng's temple in China and we promised next year to visit and to stay one night there. I want to make a strong connection with Hui Neng. I felt that this Sifu can help me.


Ever since.......a male client told us of Hui Neng's temple in nam far sze (got the address in Google) when I was leaving China, and when I visualise Hui Neng in my mind, I could feel strong compassion and tears roll down my cheeks. I was very happy to have made a first connection with Hui Neng.


Actually this trip to China, I did ask my friends in China whether we can go and visit his temple. They did search and found out that the temple is a 4 hours drive but they didn't tell me. If they told me....I would have stayed longer in China just to go to this temple. Well.....maybe the timing isn't right and it is meant for next year. So I will wait and in the meantime, I read more about Hui Neng so that I can share my thoughts with my China friends next time.



I went to Amazon.com to buy this dark blue colour book on Sixth Patriach, Hui Neng. as I felt that there are many things inside this book to read and in the meantime was to go to Youtube to listen...more.


What I truly wanted was to form a strong connection with Hui Neng and hoped that he will appear in my dream. So far........not yet. But most important of all, I want to go make a bow to Sixth Patriach Hui Neng and then call him "Sifu".

So that...maybe he can help me more with my practice.

But first, I need to practise what he taught in his book and he said we need to speak in darkness and brightness. Up and Down. like that.

Nex time, when clients ask about dharma, I shall try to speak like this........then can become Hui Neng disciples. I don't know why....but ever since I got to know about Hui Neng, I read all about him ....his ebook and didn't put it down till I finished the last page......many many hours. The passion was so strong.

Hei !.......maybe you also like Hui Neng too.



So far, Lhamo own 4 of The Platform Sutra book and my 5th one coming........see.......so carry until can buy so many but different author so can read different interpretation of Hui Neng's teachings.

Ok......stop here. Gotta go to work !!! Have a Happy & Blessed Day !!!



No comments: