Sunday, July 13, 2008

When you need help, seek help, ask anyone


Today, 14 July 2008, Monday, I went down to Suntec City for an office review at 10.30am then to Ubi Techpark office for a life reading and then to Sheraton Towers to meet a client for a discussion.

DAILY THOUGHTS:
SINGAPORE BLOGGER LYNN YAP : It's been quite a while since my decision to start blogging and somehow it sits nicely into my work schedule where when I am home each day then I start to write my blog and I somehow never run out of stories to tell. I can even write about chessboards and clouds too. hehe. Well the truth is : I sometimes write in the early morning before I go to work then when I come back, I just fill up the rest and then I post. Try it, it helps. most important of all, you must have PASSION and there is still a lot of work to be done on this BLOG.

ON FENG SHUI: How does one begin to understand feng shui ? First is to invite any feng shui master to your house and do the feng shui for you. This is because ONLY then can you understand what the feng shui master says to you and also after doing the house according to the master's request, 3 months later you should see results and then you will know that the feng shui has started. Try it if you haven't discover the happenings of this WONDERFUL Art of feng shui.

ON DESTINY: Learning to go with the flow of the Universe is a very important lesson in Destiny. Ask yourself : Why didn't I blog much earlier and why now ? why wait till now..............Well, as you all know......I follow the flow of the universe. When I feel that it is the right thing for me to do it, then I will do it. That's me and my style and personally I find that a BLOG has many advantages over a normal website where we used to conduct our business. A BLOG is definately more personal and being personal has many of its advantages. It's the next big wave in business.

ON SAVVY INVESTMENTS: In order for anyone to grow rich, one needs to be poor once. If you have never been poor, you would never realise the value of money and how important it is. Only then..... once you can realise this, then you will learn to appreciate money as it is and only then can more money COME to you. Have you ever been poor once, just even once ? if you have then you are on the right track now to begin to have greater wealth.
TIP:"In times of danger usually someone will come to resue you"

No comments: