Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Book of changes - I-Ching Oracle

Posted by Picasa

Today, 18 September 2008, Thursday, I went to ubi office to do readings and then to British Club for lunch as my gf/client was buying me lunch and red wine. A few evenings ago, a lady client wanted to buy me wine for her annual review and request that we do it at Wine Network on a sunday, I laughed and said ok. she had been my client for the last 8 years.

DAILY THOUGHTS:
I had a Humpty Dumpty made of egg shell sitting on the shelf and one evening the wind was so strong that my Humpty Dumpty fell and cracked. the hole was quite huge such that I had to throw it away. Poor Ted.

There are still a few sms coming in today regarding my blog and oh my ! All I could reply them was to get them to join my Google Group as a member and to wait for my anouncements on my Daily Thoughts like a blog to be done in my website. this also channels my readers to my website. the last update on my website is in the "weekly thoughts" in July 2008 where I used to write weekly and post photos of my trips.

Today, the market is down and so one client sms me saying that she intends to buy this particular stock. then another client says thank you for after reading the blog she made money from gold and asked if she should keep or sell. I told her Gold is going up next year and if she is in no hurry she can wait till next year then cash out. I had to do my next year predictions for her. oh my !! and am revealing too much, wait nobody wants to come and listen to me speak at my talks in 2009 at Safra. When they open for booking in December, you better be quick as there are limited seats only.

LYNN YAP BLOG: Blogs are Great for added revenue. I speak for myself as I get many people seeing me for life readings after reading my blog and a couple of fengshui checks as well. I haven't start to count how many more lifes, I have read this year.

FENG SHUI: Fengshui for one house can be different from the fengshui of another house, only if you have moved houses then you will understand what I mean. In fengshui, we have to be very detailed in our work as sometimes people may get the wrong idea and buy the wrong thing and then the fengshui can backfire.

DESTINY: Because I mentioned that a baby born in the wrong year can bring about difficult relationship for spouses. so there was a day when I went to do a house review and so this young couple had a long list of questions to ask me including which year they can have a child and which year cannot. wah. but that is good so that everything is smooth for them in this lifetime. hmmm.........I think they read my blog.

SAVVY INVESTMENTS: Most investors are worried that there are more "big problems" coming and so the sentiment for the stock market is no good. Fengshui masters had already predicted it already that the market would be down around now and October because the water in the rat year come and extinguish the fire in the stock market and so the market cannot breathe. Ying water extinguishes ying fire.

Last year, 2007 we had yang water (the pig year)and so around August/September (7th lunar month) the stock market had a big fall and it went down, 3 steep falls. After that fall, many people also came to see me for life readings to find out more and what stocks they can play or cannot. "Word of mouth" that my predictions were very accurate spread and so I had more business too. At that time, I did the prediction in yahoo mailing list as well as in my "weekly thoughts", months ahead before it happened.

FSQ NOTE: Now, can you see why this fengshui knowledge is so powerful and in the old days only the rich who can afford a fengshui master grow to become richer and richer while those who didnt believe in one and did not engage one could potentially become poorer and poorer.

There is a logical 5 elements explantion to this from the fengshui angle and so whether you choose to believe that fengshui can explain matters even about the stock markets or world events.

It is not up to you to choose to believe or not. It is for REAL and is there.

TIP:" We incorporate I-Ching Gua into our readings to make it even more perfect"

No comments: