Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A 2 day prelimary practice of Yuthok Nyingthig









FSQ NOTE: On 10 and 11 May 2010, a group of like minded people gathered at Poh Ern Shih Temple at 9, Chwee Chian Road to attend this 2 day retreat which is mainly on Medicine Buddha. I was invited by Evelyn Quek to attend (see our photos above)(I had to bun up my hair and when it comes to photo taking, I let it down so here it is, like that lah so messy but original state).
There was no aircon, only fans and you can imagine how we just sat there on the floor for two whole days ! Well, can you see how "bright" my *energy* now is ?
This retreat is taught by Dr Nida Chenagtsang and organised by Basic Essence. If you like to know more, do a Google search on Yuthok Nyingthig. I would like to thank the organisers and teacher, Dr Nida for the wonderful care and support that they showered on us. Thank you !

No comments: