Tuesday, May 04, 2010

My new Iphone


Hi, I have finally got my new Iphone (+65-9685-2718) (buzz me for feng shui) and am using it now to communciate with clients/fans/friends.

This Month, May 2010 is a very interesting month, not only because of the coming Vesak Day but I have signed up for a 2 interesting workshops like QiGong and another one on Tibetan Medicine like healing others with my hands plus am also packing my bag to go to Ladakh (northern part of India), 12days of simply doing nothing, no where to go, no tv, no internet, no phone *I think*. Wah !!! bliss !!! Have you ever tried this ? haha..........I think most people would be very bored. You know what ? I said in my Facebook that I wanted to someday live in a real cave (with no windows) for 12 months and someone wanted to buy me a Generator so that I can still blog ! haha anyhow, I was touched.

It is true, you can read about it in my Facebook and it seems that many many people are getting onto Facebook now. Next time, I see a property agent I would ask him or her if he is on Facebook. See ? we work very hard, day time work on sites, night time in emails and Facebook plus other net working sites like Twitter.

I guess when you walk in the spiritual path, you can FEEL deeper into things, read DEEPER into most matters.

Well, how have you been ? So far so good I hope.
There was a lady client who asked me who took all of my photos ? and I replied I took them myself. Sometimes using my digital camera sometimes using my mobile phone and now I would use my Iphone when necessary. This photo that you see now is taken from my digital camera without flash. I think I look very calm and serene.

SINGAPORE FENGSHUI BLOG : Hope I am still on Page One in Google search engines though I hardly write this year.

LYNN YAP BLOG: Hope that you will come often to read what I write and hopefully you can become a better person and to start with, start with having kindness in your heart for anyone and everyone that you meet. If you can't because you think the world is unfair to you, DON'T. Don't think this way, the world is a fair place sometimes it is our actions or non actions that can cause certain people to react to us in that manner or cause them to be hurt. It can come from our own ba zi, you know ?

No comments: