Monday, September 06, 2010

An evening out for dinner


Last Saturday, 4 September 2010, I was spending time having dinner and champagne at Jumbo, Singapore Indoor Stadium. After dinner, we decided to go for a stroll before heading home. While on this bridge, I decided to take a photo and here it is !

(Nah, your fengshui master is not studying the hong (wind) chwee (water) here !) haha

Before that, I took a photo of me taking fries and wings and immediately posted in my Facebook and got instant replies from friends. 6 people like the post and 7 comments. That to me is the power of Facebook. Are you my FB friend yet ? Currently, I have 3,503 friends (I don't know if it speaks of my popularity but I know I am your fengshui master who speaks from her heart)^_^
FSQ NOTE: It was a very smooth ride to JB and back yesterday and thanks to those who send me good wishes for this trip. Thank you for your care and concern, really appreciate. I always enjoy the drive up and being there. Hmmm.........maybe should also consider buying a weekend home there. How, dear, can ?

No comments: