Sunday, November 07, 2010

9 Nov to 10 Nov : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Hi, hope that your long weekend has been super good ! ^_^ I was busy working since back from Japan and am travelling again tomorrow to Kuala Lumpur to deliver a talk (GAB Trade Engagement Forum 2010) and am back on 10 November 2010.

Photo shows me in Senso-ji Temple, Tokyo's oldest temple in Asakusa. Inside the temple is Bodhisattva Kannon which I was told is usually not open to public but only once a year and here I was and saw her ! It was open on 3rd November, Japan's Cultural day and a public holiday for them. I am so sorry that my client had to work on this day to show me around. I understood Japanese culture very much.

At the temple ground, I bought a big bell and two small bells back.
For more details : go to http://www.senso-ji.jp/
Photo: shows me in my favourite and lucky jacket and oh.....Ivan is back and safe. Thank you all for your wishes in Facebook.

No comments: