Sunday, June 26, 2011

I am back !

Today, 26 June 2011 (Sunday) - I am just back from Hong Kong ! Photos to come later..............how are you ? Good I hope.
FSQ TIP: If you have to be unhappy and still lived a day why not make it HAPPY and live through this day ? Happy or Sad....still got to live...so might as well make it HAPPY lah !!!
Can't you see that I am always laughing or smiling all the time ? If you think I have no problems, you are wrong. "Everybody has problems and it is how their mind thinks that can turn any unhappy events to be Happy Events, that matters !!!"
FSQ Photo: Photo shows me at Causeway Bay, near The Park Lane Hotel where I stayed (24, 25 June 2011) and I enjoyed my trip very very much and love Hong Kong ! I may bring my family here this December !!!

No comments: